meiyunnchung

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

"funny" hot dog in Taiwan night market



Do you see that? That is hog dog in night markets in Taiwan. New style & new flavors. Of course, we have the same style of hog dogs as you eat in Europe, America or Australia. See the spiral out layer of hot dog? The yellow one is cheese flavor, the brown one is chocolate flavor. Funny? One hot dog costs 25 NTD.

This picture was taken by me few days ago. I didn't take pictures in these days. Why? mm, now is the time for department stores to celebrate their anniversary in Taiwan. mm, that means "discount, special offer, free gifts" . Well, most girls like to go shopping, I am not exception. So, shopping girl was my name in those passed days. I didn't spend a lot of money, but I got a lot of nice free gifts. I bought cosmetics for my elder sister. She gets cosmetics & I get free gifts. *_^ !! Of course, she pays the money. She works in Shang-hai. The brand she like to buy doesn't easy to buy in Shang-hai. So, asking her cute, sweet, pretty & nice hearted younger sister to buy for her. Of course, this cute, sweet, pretty & nice hearted younger sister is me. *_^ !!

mm, now, the first thing for me to do is hiding my credic cards. mm, can not buy anything more. Usually, I make a list of what I want to buy. Then, find any special offer, discounts, or free gifts for me. That's the reason for me to have a lot of free gifts. *_ ^ !!! I am a smart girl, too.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger mikidkolan said…

    MP, these are really funny hdogs, really funny...how girlish! Real girl of U ;-) .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home