meiyunnchung

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The place I wanted to go most



Do not need to introduce anymore. Everyone knows where this place is. Spinx & the great pyramid, this is Egypt, everybody knows. That picture was taken at year 2000. Maybe I was an Egyptian in my ex-ex-ex -ex life. *_^ !!

See, how large the great pyramid is. I sat on a brick. One brick weights 1 ton. After my Egyptian trip, I didn't know where to go anymore. Cause, Egypt is the most place I wanted to go in the world.

But, now, I find a nice place to go, Croatia. Why? cause I like ancient architech.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:08 AM, Blogger deCinabre said…

    meiyunnchung, I keep commenting you - people will start talking! But I keep seeing good reasons to comment.

    This time, well, you like Egypt; my friend has recently started work as a tour guide in Egypt, and he keeps a blog - here, that you might like to see:
    mytourinegypt.blogspot.com

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger mikidkolan said…

    in Croatia there are some remains of the ancient architecture, yes, but for this you should rather come to Greece. In Croatia...well, some less ancient, as e.g. baroque, Middle Age...
    On the coast...well, I think they have similar in Greece, but in Croatia it could be a) cheaper b) less people .

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger MeiyunnChung said…

    well, I like baroque & Middle Age architecture,too. I wanted to go to Greece BEFORE. But, Egypt is the most place for me wanted to go. Maybe there are still Maxico, chile, and Croatia.
    But, same as you know, SMALL NTD. So, the only place I can is China. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home