meiyunnchung

Friday, November 11, 2005

stewed pig's liver with Chinese herbs



Yesterday was hot, but, I ate this. Why? I do not know. I just want to eat this. Usually, we Chinese eat stewed food(or soups) with Chinese herbs in cold days. That's a kind of herb medicine. :) Maybe I feel too tired in these days. So my body gave me a natural hint to let me to eat this stewed pig's liver with Chinese herbs.

Same as I said before. We Chinese think that eat the organ or portion of animals can help to improve the function of our same organ or same portion. So, eat liver can help my liver. Well, depends. There are many kinds of vitamins & minerals in liver, indeed. But, also many antibiotic in pig's liver in Taiwan.

To tell you a little dirty joke. Now, you can imagine why Chinese men love to eat penis of animals, especially those frightening or "long" ones, like tigers, lions, dogs, turtles( long life) , deers, and so on.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger mikidkolan said…

    a little european comment-hint: 'eating' of proper penis can give much better results ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home