meiyunnchung

Sunday, December 11, 2005

3 cups stewed neritic squid



Yesterday was Saturday. But, I caught a cold. I slept all day long and only went out to eat luch with my mother. We order 4 dishes. 100 NTD for 1 dish sea food. Cheap? Yes.

I think this 3 cups one is special for you foreigners. So, I decide to write this first. Why 3 cups? Cause we need to add 1 cup of soy sauce, 1 cup of saseme oil and 1 cup of rice wine together first. Then stew food with those 3 cups sauce together. After all the sauce are almost gone, that dish is finished.

We also add some garlic, onion, Asian basil and chili. See, we usually use put food in that small pot and stew them slowly. Why? To let all sauce get into those food. I like this very much. If you do not like chili, spice & heavy flavor, maybe you won't like it. *_^ !!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like your blog a lot!

    Can you explain what kind of ingredients go into the 3 cup stew?

    Chicken? Potato? Tofu?

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger MeiyunnChung said…

    3 cups:

    1 cup of sesame oil +
    1 cup of Chinese rice wine +
    1 cup of soy sauce

    that's why we call it 3 cups. Flavors and a kind of Chinese cooking style. Thank you for interested in my blog. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home