meiyunnchung

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sugar & Vinegar fish


Christmas will be at the end of this week. This Sunday. Merry Christmas to everyone who visit my blog. Where will I be at that time? Same as you think, of course, sleep in my own bed with my stuffy toys.

Ok, no jokes. See this fish. It seems that it is"standing " in the middle of that plate. Usually, fish is "lying" in the middle of the plate. That's why I took this picture. This chef is very creative. How did this fish taste? The flavor of this is sour & sweet together. We add sugar, vinegar together. Sugar & vinegar together is a kind of Chinese food flavor. Enjoy it, not bad to eat. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger cdubthebabyshooter said…

    is that pineapple on there?

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger MeiyunnChung said…

    Yes, but pineapple is for enhancing flavor. I like pinapple. That's the reason for me to think Taiwan is a nice place to live. ha ha ha~~ Joke, of course.

     
  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger cdubthebabyshooter said…

    In America, we usually find pineapple in some sweet and sour dishes at the Chinese restaurant. I always thought it was "Americanized" Chinese food but now I see it may be authentic. It's very interesting.

    I think warm pineapple has a very enjoyable taste. i think it is very different than cold pineapple.

    Here is a recipe that my Grandma made one time, Pineapple and Peppermint schnapps! Just soak the pineapple in the schnapps for a little while (maybe one hour). It is a very interesting taste. Be careful, if you eat too many you may get drunk :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home