meiyunnchung

Friday, January 27, 2006

another kind of To-fu




Have you see this kind of to-fu before? This is to-fu,too. To-fu which was fried before you buy. This to-fu is in a cube shape. But, the middle part of it is hallow. You can add meat or other kind of food inside.

See my 2nd picture, my mother is adding meat into that to-fu cube. :) What is in that bowl? Meat, carrot and my mother's special flavor & food materials. :)

My 3rd picture is semi-well done product. Why? because this still need to be cooked. Usually, we steam it or add it in soup. Of course, add it and re-boil soup. Otherwise, you will eat raw meat. :)

Usually, my mother prepare her food from her homwtown, my father prepare his from his hometown. We kids eat all. ha ha ha~~

2 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yummy! You have reminded me of this great dish. Your mom uses pork? What are her secret ingredients? Can you tell? :)

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger MeiyunnChung said…

    Yes, pork. No special secret ingredients in my mother's foods. I mean that. :) The only secret is her kids all like to eat. :)

    What my mother add is what her kid's like to eat. That's so simple. Every mother does the same thing in the world. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home