meiyunnchung

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Chinese Lunar New Year


Well, well, well~~ In fact, our Chinese Lunar New Year will be on Feb. 18th this year. But, at that time, I will be in Malaysia. Yes, I will have a trip in Malaysia and I will write in my blog. Do you believe me? I am a liar. Cause I wanted to to finish my trip in Bei-jing before my Chinese New Year. Did I ? ha ha ha ~~

What is inside that dish? Canned fish with kimchi flavor. Of course this was made in Korea. But, I bought this in a supermarket here in Taiwan. Almost everything is related with kimchi in Korea, is that what you are thinking?


Well, this european ducky has to taste different food now here in Asia. Same as me. I will have or I shall say, I have, a multiple culture life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home